Carrying out research for your dissertation can be hard work, but you need to ensure that your selected topic stands out from everyone else’s. It can be tempting to opt for a more recognized subject matter, but you may find it tedious researching information that you effectively already know. Below are some examples of what can make your dissertation stand out from everyone else’s.
- What Effect Did Trains and Railroads Have On America?
- How Has Airport Security Changed Since September 11th, 2001?
- What Is The Origin of Rap Music?
- How Have Digital Downloads Affected the Music Industry
- Has Streaming Made Us More Adventurous When It Comes To Watching Movies?
- Do Mobile Devices Make Us Less Sociable?
- What Technology Is Available To Help Conserve Energy?
- Why The Law Differs In Different Countries.
- Do Video Games Affect Children’s Behavior?
- How Media Piracy Is Affecting The Entertainment Sector.
- Are We Too Reliant On Technology?
- Are Lie Detector Results Always Accurate?
- The Benefits of Medical Marijuana.
- Which Inventor Had the Biggest Impact on the World Overall?
- Will There Ever Be a Cure For Aids?
Explain how the introduction of trains and railroads affected businesses and communities overall.
Students can look at security procedures in place before, and how they have evolved since the unfortunate attacks.
An essay could be completed on how rap music was introduced, and how it has evolved throughout the years.
Interesting points could be the differences between profits seen before and after digital downloads were introduced.
A term paper could be completed comparing the current trends to those of the 1980’s and 1990’s to see if there is a change in genre, etc.
Students could look at any current technology and the reasons for its use, and whether such technology will change the world overall.
Explanations can be given on how piracy is affecting different media outlets, such as television and music.
Students could look at whether we really need the technology we use or is it psychological. Does it help businesses and freelance workers move forward with their business model?
Lie detector results can raise a lot of different opinions. While doing their homework, students could research who uses lie detectors and how they warrant the results.
Many inventors have introduced discoveries and technological breakthroughs for centuries, which do you deem to be the most revolutionary?
Students could look at recent developments in treatments and drugs, and also discuss what breakthroughs have been discovered and how they have affected the treatment of those with the illness.